Trips without your kids is like the first semester of college - you're hyper, stay out way later than you should just because you can, you eat and eat, you pee your pants in movies like "Baby Mama" and then quote it all weekend, and any budget you had in mind goes out the door! That was exactly this trip...

The next day we slept in nice and long, what can I say...we had a late night, and then off to the beach! It was perfect weather, and with no distractions, very relaxing! After a few hours we cleaned up and made a stop at the beautiful Newport Temple. We felt like celebrities - being a family of five from Salt Lake City- and they gave us a little tour and introduced us to the matron.

One night, very late, Sara and Tara came down looking like this. We tried not to laugh and give them that satisfaction, but lets be honest...how can you not? This stems from a past girls trip joke...think Memoirs of a Geisha.

11 comments:
SERIOUSLY WHAT A BLAST!!!! Girls trips are so fun! My family is in much need of a girls trip without the kids! Your "MAC" makeovers are so cute! We need to get together soon!
how fun! that is so great that you do your fun girls trips. what a cute family you have.
Girl trips seriously are the very best. You guys are all so cute. So good seeing all of you last week. Thanks for having us over!
How fun!! What makes you all even cuter is how nice you are too! Your commentary always makes me laugh! You're the 2nd person today who has commented on that movie...I gotta go see it!
What a fun trip. I am assuming these are all your sisters, right? I want to make it a tradition in my family with the girls to go on a girls trip every year or so to somewhere we love. Do you guys do this every year and do you always go to cali? I have heard so much about those sprinkles cupcakes and I can't wait to get to cali sometime and have one!
You guys are so cute! The pictures are so fun to see of you all together without the kids... I am way jealous! What a fun time!
Fun trip! We should have left the boys and babies home! We saw you at church too, and were sad we didn't get to say hi. Hopefully we will see in Utah before you takeoff to USC. Congrats by the way!
SO FUN!! I'm so jealous!! it looks like you guys had a great time.. and what a fun and gorgous family you have!! WOW!!
Well you Sansom girls sure do know how to take a vacation!!! Looks like soooo much fun!
So I love when I find peoples blogs through peoples blogs. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek in on your life! Looks like a fun girl trip!
Can I ask you where you got your cute Maxi dress? I love it!!!
Post a Comment