We've been mixing business with pleasure over here at the Duckworth household. We only have 8 days left as Californians, so we're in the process of packing everything up. While there's a lot to do at home, we're trying to hit our favorite spots one last time (and a few bucket list items as well). I'll be honest, I've shed a few tears already.
Ever since the movie "Valentines Day" I've wanted to visit the Venice Canals. One evening I decided to pack up my kiddos and go. It was a gorgeous night and we had the best time walking around and exploring. Its a cute little neighborhood, and my kids loved throwing rocks in the water and spotting fish and ducks and playing at the park. Remmy snoozed the entire time in the Bijorn - her spot of choice - so I didn't get to document her presence.
I loved the bridges and little boats lining the canals. The water was quite low, but I bet it is a gorgeous place when it is high and the boats can actually go for a paddle.


.jpg)


1 comment:
So soon.. we will miss you guys. Wish we got together more. Wish you the best!!
xoxox
Hadfields
Post a Comment