All the kids lined up and it was 1-2-3...GO! Dieter was more concerned with eating the mini muffins he had snuck off the snack table, than pick up eggs. (I looked in his basket and he literally had 12 mini muffins in there!) I pretty much had to force him to run and not stop and eat. Luckily, Finnley picked up enough for the both of them and was happy to share.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Eddie Park Easter Egg Hunt...
Each year our friends have gotten together for a little Easter Egg hunt at one of our favorites, Eddie Park. It is something we love and look forward to each spring. This year was no different. We pulled out our Easter baskets in anticipation, and the kids had fun filling up the eggs that we would hide.
All the kids lined up and it was 1-2-3...GO! Dieter was more concerned with eating the mini muffins he had snuck off the snack table, than pick up eggs. (I looked in his basket and he literally had 12 mini muffins in there!) I pretty much had to force him to run and not stop and eat. Luckily, Finnley picked up enough for the both of them and was happy to share.
All the kids lined up and it was 1-2-3...GO! Dieter was more concerned with eating the mini muffins he had snuck off the snack table, than pick up eggs. (I looked in his basket and he literally had 12 mini muffins in there!) I pretty much had to force him to run and not stop and eat. Luckily, Finnley picked up enough for the both of them and was happy to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment