Friday, April 6, 2012

Meeting Grandpa Matt...



I was doing a "look-back" at my blog and realized I was such a better blogger with my other kids.  Remmy is already getting cheated in the photo department, and now the documentation department.  I really need to step up my game, so here I go.

My dad was out of town when Remmy was born, so a few weeks later he made a trip out to come meet his newest granddaughter.  He drove up to our apartment, played with my kiddos (or, let them climb and wrestle all over him) and took us out for dinner.  What a treat!


We went out to eat in Old Town Pasadena, and Finnley just had to bring her new baby and car seat (courtesy of Grandma Matt) to dinner too.  She has been such a good mommy to all of her dolls, and the best helper for me.

Sleeping by her baby in the bassinet...just like mom.

We were having beautiful weather, so we hit up the beach.  The kids had fun as usual, building sand castles, catching sand crabs, and chasing seagulls. Remmy just snoozed in her seat, enjoying the fresh ocean breeze (or at least I think she was). 



We loved having Grandpa Matt come and visit us in SoCal, that a few days later we followed him to UT!  More on that to come.

No comments: