Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I {heart} New York...

Well...here you have it. Our No-Fun, No-Laughing, totally boring trip to New York. Enjoy.


I was practically starving the entire trip. We NEVER ate, and if we did it wasn't GINORMOUS portions of pizza, French toast, divine cupcakes, the YUMMIEST pesto Gnocchi, NY Bagels, or anything good like that.





We didn't' do anything fun like take a pedi-cab ride through Central Park with the "Irish Guys" who continued to text and call Sara the rest of our stay.




Fountain from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (seriously, we didn't have fun the whole time)


If we weren't so darn LAZY we probably would have walked the Brooklyn Bridge and had two large pizzas at Grimaldi's....and (since we were so darn hungry the entire time) finished them completely!





Now that I think about it, I guess we did laugh a little - no, a LOT! From 9am to 1:30 am...everyday. We laughed at the top of the Empire State Building, and on the underground. We laughed in China Town (actually we almost died laughing there), and in Little Italy. We laughed first thing in the morning, and the last thing at night.


Thanks girlies. What did I do to deserve such amazing sisters, and one fabulous mom?!
(Oh, and even though our trip stunk...I still Love New York!)

6 comments:

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

i love it! Seriously how fun. Your pictures are darling, and the scenery even better. What a fun tradition.

Chelsea said...

What a blast!! You got some great pictures (the i heart ny, and sitting on the bridge are my favorites)... you Sansom girls sure do know how to make an event out of it:)

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Ok- its official I want to be an adopted sister for next years trip! Did you know that I stayed with Sara when she lived in New Orleans? Little Mya was just a baby!? Your trip looks so dang fun!

jen said...

New York... nothing like it! Keeping with the theme of this post, that trip looks so not fun, horrible really, and I would be offended if you even asked me to come next year. :)

Come on... everybody needs a little brown sugar in their lives!

sara b said...

Yep..it was NO fun at all.
But when we doing it again???

Grandma Jan said...

Just looking at your great pixs got be laughting again! What a fun time! I love the State of Liberty head-pieces! I'd love a copy!
Let's plan the next 'stinkin' trip soon!!