He's 10.5 months (where has the time gone), 24 POUNDS, sweet as can be, and by far my favorite son! He has three teeth on top, including two big chompers, and two teeth on the bottom. He'll eat anything and everything, and I'm convinced he doesn't have a full button.He treats me like a Rock Star, bouncing up and down every time I walk in the room - even if I just left for a minute. He sings along with Finnley...now when I say sing, I mean he does a long, soft, high pitched squeal that makes me laugh every time.
He's obsessed with shoes and loves to play with them - even if they are still on your feet. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth, so I really have to watch him. Finnley's pink Croc's are his favorite to suck on. Yuck!
He's obsessed with shoes and loves to play with them - even if they are still on your feet. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth, so I really have to watch him. Finnley's pink Croc's are his favorite to suck on. Yuck!
When not filled with gel, hair spray, or pomade, his hair sticks straight up two or three inches and feels like soft feathers! He loves to snuggle his head right into my neck, cuddle for a minute and then BITE me. Not on purpose though, and solely out of love. (At least I think so.)He has the CUTEST bubble butt. Its large and in charge, and I can't keep my hands off it. I see it a lot because the second his diaper comes off he's outta there! He loves being naked.
He can crawl perfectly fine, but if he really wants to get somewhere fast he drops on his belly and army crawls. He already loves balls and will chase after them all around the house. The best is when they get stuck under the couch and he can't figure out how to get them out.
He attracts anyone and everyone his way. I can't tell you how many people will stop and talk, wave, giggle, and even bonk heads with him on a daily basis. He is as addicting as candy, and I can't get enough. One day I tried to count how many times I kissed him. After I hit one hundred I decided to stop counting. I just can't help it!
1 comment:
I am missing your kiddos soo bad! Want to kiss Finners and Dieter! Love you guys! THanks for the DaRlInG pictures of you super spectacular kids! Miss you Binz!
Post a Comment