Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lovin' the Sun...

Saturday we woke up, loaded up Finnley's bike carriage with towels, buckets, shovels, waters, and snacks and rode through Crystal Cove to a beautiful beach! It was such a gorgeous day, with tons of sail boats out, and absolutely the perfect temperature. Finnley thought it was great to bury her toes, dad's toes, mom's toes, and her whole body. Her very favorite thing is checking out the tide pools and walking in the puddles. Since its a state park you can't remove anything from the tide pools, so there were some awesome shells to discover and a couple star fish. We are so lucky to be able to enjoy the beach and love checking out new beaches as often as we can.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh how I wish I was loving some sun right now! I just got back from driving through a hail storm... boo hoo!! I think I've been to Crystal Cove (isn't it below the Newport Coast Marriott?)... it's a beautiful park!

Grandma Jan said...

I'm so ready to enjoy the beach with cute Finnley! Her big smile is wonderful!