Saturday, April 4, 2009

CDM Easter Egg Hunt...

We had so much fun at the Corona del Mar Easter Egg hunt yesterday! Finnley had a blast, and there was so much stuff for her to do. She frosted cookies, jumped in the bounce houses, made a necklace, decorated an Easter frame, made a Bunny mask, played the egg-drop game, saw the Easter Bunny (from a distance) and of course participated in the Easter Egg hunt! Finn was so excited about picking up the eggs and putting them in her purse (we haven't purchased the "basket" yet) and did so like a champ! They had three different egg hunts - one for 2-3 year olds, one for 4-5 year olds, and one for older kids at night with flashlights. Here are a few pictures from the night.Above: Making a necklace with dad! It turned out so cute. Below: Finnley showing off some of her loot from the Easter Egg hunt. They had the kids collect the eggs, and then turn them in for a goody bag. It had all sorts of treats, toys, and a bunny-kazoo. Very Cute!
Finnley with her bunny mask on. She was so hyper by this point and was just bouncing around like a bunny with her buddy Will. All in all, it was a fun night and Finnley absolutely loved it. I said to Mitch on the way home - "That was so much fun! Isn't is weird how you can have so much fun just watching your child enjoy something?" Its true...I love to see Finnley enjoying life and discovering new things. Happy Easter...in a week or so!

5 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

looks like so much fun!!! I love the bunny mask!! and Finns hair is to die for it is so darling!!!

diane duckworth said...

oh I want to live with you. I sit and read your blog and vicariously love the Easter egg hunt and festivities. You think you find joy in watching Finnley, you should see my face as I watch all of you through your fantastic pictures. Love mom Di

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

so much fun. you do the funnest things ever. jealous...at least its not snowing today! miss you.

sara b said...

cannot wait to see her in just a few days....and you too! looks like a good time. your pictures are fabulous!

Spillane Creative said...

Your family is so cute... and the no snow for Easter looks awesome and I am quite jealous. It won't stop snowing here in Steamboat and it's suppose to snow on Sunday ;-(