Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Visitors from Washington DC...

The Browns arrived last weekend all the way from Washington DC (flying with 3 kids...WHEW!). We were so excited to finally hook up with them on Monday for some swimming time at the Newport Beach Marriott. So fun! Finnley loved hanging out with her cousins and swimming in the pool.
After naps and once Mitch got home from school, we met back up with them down in Laguna at Aliso Creek beach for some soccer and a cook-out. Jayden and Jackson were roasting kings, and supplied everyone with more than enough melty marshmallows for their fudge stripe cookies. Finnley was so funny and wanted to sit IN the pack n' play with Mason. She stayed there for probably an hour. What can I say...it was great! :) We've loved seeing the Brown's and can't wait to hang out with them again this week.

1 comment:

smallfry21 said...

That was fun to update on your lives! I love little Finnley! I hope someday she gives Easton a chance at love :) I have never been to haggermans for breakfast! Looks like I don't have to cook Saturday breakfast anymore! We cant wait to see you guys soon! You look great too!