Monday, January 7, 2013

Virginia Holiday...


We had the best Thanksgiving holdiay in Virginia with Mitch's family.  After being locked out of our car (such a mess) we were on our way. Our kids were great travelers.  They all fell asleep, except Dieter, who was happy as clam, and the cutest traveler ever.  



Our first morning there was Thanksgiving Day.  Danielle took us to an awesome park along the Potomac river.  We played and rode bikes and scooters until it was time to get back and start the feast preparations.




What a feast!  I'm serious when I say it was one of the best Thanksgiving meals I've ever had.  Everything was so gourmet, and I was especially impressed with Dave's cooking.  Who knew!?


The next day we drove up to Longwood Gardens, as I stated in a previous post.  What a fun way to kick of the Christmas season, and work off a few of our Thanksgiving pounds.




Beautiful morning run.


Saturday we celebrated Diane's 60th birthday!  What a great lady to celebrate.  I really did snag a great mother-in-law.  Happy Birthday Diane!!


No comments: