Monday, January 7, 2013

Utah in October...


I've been blogging backwards, but hey, at least I'm blogging.
Nobody blogs these days...have you noticed?  I mean, unless you're promoting your personal ventures that is.  I miss the old days of blogging - you know, just checking up on your friends and seeing how they're doing, what they're doing, etc.  Oh well...back to blogging.

In October, we got to take a trip out to Utah...TWICE!  The first trip was mostly to see the USC v. UT game, but of course we threw in all sorts of fun with our families.  


Girls night out with my mom and sisters.  Dinner at Trio, dessert at The Dodo, and then closing down Target walking all the isles.  That's our kind of fun!


Remmy and Harper...one day apart...both getting a thumb fix.



Celebrating Grandpa Doug's Birthday up at Ruth's Chris in Park City.
Hiking Cecret Lake with my family.



Utah v. USC - Oh, you better believe I didn't root for the Utes!



Finn and her cousin Carter hanging out in the Box with Grandma and Grandpa.



Mitch was in heaven....at least for the first quarter.  Then the Trojans showed up.

While in Utah, we were able to visit my grandpa who had recently suffered from a stroke.  We were able to talk to him and say goodbye.  He died a few days after we left, and Remmy and I were able to make the trip back for his funeral.  It was a bittersweet time.  It was fun to be with my family and reminisce about our fun, Rabbit - grandpa, but its was also hard to say goodbye. 




I was able to take a fun walk with my aunt and cousin - talking and laughing is the best therapy.  

No comments: