The highlight of February was most definitely the arrival of our little Remmy, but looking back through my phone I've realized there is so much I missed - so here's February through my iPhone.
A few days before we had Remmy, we took advantage of 'Free Day' at the Natural HIstory Museum in downtown L.A. On the way home both my kids got sick and threw up - Finnley in the car. Yuck! After throwing up a few more times, my sick Dieter boy fell asleep on my ginormous belly. He NEVER falls asleep on me, so it was quite the treat (even if he was sick). Finnley also started ballet with all her favorite friends. This was the in the morning, and in the evening we welcomed our little baby Remmy.
We couldn't believe how much dark hair our little lady had, but don't be surprised if it turns blond...Finnley came out looking the exact same way! But, what Finnley didn't have was Remmy's gorgeous lashes! Ahh, they are amazing. I can't get enough of my little lady, and love when she cuddles up for a nice nap on my chest.
The day before we had Remmy, Mitch's sister Dayna had her baby Harper on Feb. 8. How fun that these two are only a day apart. What good little buddies they'll be. Finnley is the BEST big sister (and mommy to all her little babies). She has been the biggest helper and I don't think I could do three without her. Remmy has such dark thick hair, that it gets a little greasy. Luckily she likes hair washes. You should see how much body she gets when its all nice and clean.
My mom took the kids down to Corona del Mar to let us bond with our new little one. She sent us such fun pictures of her and the kids, I just had to share.
Valentines day was filled with love. We celebrated with all our favorite friends at a party in the park. Finnley loves holding Remmy and I love when she does. If I miss my window of getting ready when Remmy's asleep, I can count on Finnley to hold her, so I can get things done. Love her. Remmy is such a smily little babe. I love getting smiles (asleep or awake) and she gives some good ones! We've been having some great weather, so we hit up the beach a few times - one with Grandma Jan, and one with Grandma Diane. My kids were in heaven. DIeter got his shorts wet, so he decided to strip down to his skivvies. He would have gone completely nude if we would have let him.
Getting crazy with Grandma Jan! We didn't want her to leave. Finnley turned a whole HAND! She got breakfast in bed, lots of cute clothes, and some bike bling from Mitch.
Our next visitors were Mitch's parents. It was so fun to have them in town to celebrate Finnley's birthday. Finnley wanted to go to CPK for dinner, so we made it happen. We also took a gorgeous hike in Pacific Palisades that we all loved.
We took Mitch's parents to breakfast at the Santa Anita Race track, and then almost won big money afterwards. Ha! More snuggling my baby girl - can't get enough of her.
Last but not least, my sister Sara flew in for 24 hours to meet Remmy and take her photos. What a treat! We loved having her and my kids wouldn't leave her alone.
February was one amazing month! Let's see if March can keep up.









4 comments:
Lindsay, first of all, you look amazing!! With two exclamation points. :)
How fun to have so much family come and see Remmy. She is SO cute, and her dark hair is awesome. There is something about that picture right out of the bath in her white towel that is just so precious, I just want to jump in there and give her a snuggle.
Love you!
Linds, your family is so darling! I am always amazed at your energy level and how much you seem to accomplish! Your kids are so lucky to have such a fun, spunky mom! And that Remmy, she's so beautiful.
You guys have such a sweet family and the most darling addition! Cant wait to see if lil Remmy keeps her dark hair :) Congratulations
Looks like a fun and busy month.. Remmy is a doll, I love that hair:) you are the cutest mommy!!!!
Post a Comment