Thursday, February 23, 2012

Two Weeks Old...

Why, when you're pregnant, a week seems like a year, but then when you have a new little bundle that you don't want to grow, a week suddenly seems like a day!?  

I can not believe its already been two weeks since we welcomed little Remmy into our family.  She has been the sweetest addition and nobody can get enough.  

What we know about Remmy so far...well, she doesn't like to be swaddled, but prefers her hands above her head or right by her face.  She has some major body when her hair is nice and clean.  She has a princess bottom, meaning, she pee's or poops - she needs a change pronto or else she starts acting like its the end of the world.  She's already smiling, and not the "I'm peeing" smile, but a real "I think you're awesome, mom" smile.  Don't believe me?  Check out the video at the bottom.

My mom is seriously AMAZING!  She flew out the night I delivered Remmy and stayed for 12 days!  Twelve days of cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, waking up with my kids, entertaining us, and keeping us company while Mitch hid in the back room studying for his upcoming Dental Boards. She left on Monday, and she is dearly missed.  Mom's are one of a kind (especially mine)!


Dieter is coming around too.  After pointing to my belly and saying "Mom, I want baby Remmy go back in dere"  I think he's finally okay that she's here to stay.  He loves giving her kisses, holding her, and asks many questions about her throughout the day.  I guess its safe to say we're all in love!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

These are too precious! She looks just like Finnley to me in that black and white picture.

Lauren said...

She's beautiful. I'm majorly jealous of her hair. Congrats again!