Yes...FIVE! Holy, Freaking, COW!
Today, Miss Finn woke up to breakfast in bed, presents, cupcakes and snack at school, home to more presents, Subway (her favorite) at Lacy park, riding bikes (with her new bike bling), and that was only the first half!
This lady is only getting better with age. She has been an amazing helper since we brought Remmy home from the hospital. One night we left our house and I quickly realized I'd forgotten a binky. "No, I grabbed one for you!" was Finn's quick response. Seriously? Yes, she had. She loves to hold Remmy as often as she can and even asked for her own Boppy for her birthday. Her grandma Diane came through for her, so now we both have our own Boppy's. ;)
Other items on her birthday list...
Kick stand and water bottle holder for her bike
New hat
A garden
A blow-up mattress
And a tent...just to name a few.
We love our FIVE year old - Happy Birthday Finnley.
(More of the birthday festivities to come...)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Finn. I can't believe she is 5. Remmy is darling. I have a gift for her. I will call you soon!!
SS
Happy Birthday Finnley! What a sweet girl, i cannot believe our girls are 5! WOW. She is too cute. And two weeks already...say what?
Post a Comment