Christmas night, us and my parents headed up to our family cabin. On the agenda: veg! We were all exhausted from the constant go-go-go of the holidays, and it was nice to just sit and not change out of our jammies for days. On the 26th I woke up at 10:30am, ate breakfast, then went back to bed for another hour and a half. It felt amazing!
Most of our time was literally spent on the couch, but we did get outside into the gorgeous sunshine to sled, swing, and sea saw. It was so mild up there we didn't even need coats. Finnley got some fake glasses for Christmas and wouldn't take them off. She looked adorable!
Documenting the belly! It's getting big. It seems like everyone I meet tells me I must be due "any day". I've resigned to just saying, "yep!"
Mitch and Dieter bundled up for a late night 4-wheeler ride. There was hardly any snow up there, so it was easy to get around on the four-wheelers. Notice they are both in their flannel jammie bottoms still. That's how we role at the cabin.




1 comment:
Lindsay your belly is CUTE!!! Last time I saw you, you didn't even look pregnant. It has been too long.
SS
Post a Comment