Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ski Jumping...

On our second to last day night in Utah, Mitch got some friends together for a guys night at Snogression indoor ski jump.  I had to stop by and see these old men in action.  I'll admit, they still have it!  Actually, as they were leaving, the owner said "You're the best 20+ guys I've seen!"  He almost couldn't believe it when he found out they were all 30+.  

 Ryan Stringham                                      Mitchell D

 I think the hardest part for these old guys was getting off their skis/snowboards and climbing out of the foam pit.  They were all dead tired by the end.  


 Mitch                                        Brady Fairbanks


1 comment:

Maegan Alme said...

This looks so fun! I can't believe I never knew about this place. I sure miss you guys. How are you doing? Are you getting anxious to be a mother of 3?! I hope all is well.