On October 10, we headed up North to Simi Valley for our annual trip to Underwood Family Farms. This has become such a fun tradition for me and my kids, and I look forward to it all fall. This year the weather was absolutely perfect. We stayed and explored for hours (maybe 4) and had a blast doing it. The kids climbed the giant haystack, fed the animals, checked out the chickens, climbed through the tunnels, played on the wooden train, frolicked through the pumpkins, enjoyed the tractor ride, laughed down the tractor slide, and much much more.
I had to post these two pictures to compare my two little ones from last year and this year. Holy cow! I can't believe how much they have both grown up, but especially my little Dieter. I remember he was just learning how to walk this time last year. He was still so wobbly, and was tripping over the straw and pumpkins all day long. If you're a fan of looking back, here are our trips from 2010 and 2009 to Underwood Family Farms.

We had such a fun big group this year...this wasn't even all the kids! If our live's depended on it, we wouldn't have been able to get a picture with all of them looking - this was our best effort. Just imagine several moms barking like dogs....yes, I said barking.



Finnley with her favorite little buddy, Mya Poelman. Have I mentioned what a good big sister she is going to be? AWESOME! And Deiter boy, I think he's going to be quite the big brother as well. Let's just say this is one lucky little lady growing inside of me.
Once again, we had the best time. I can always count on UFF to give me my fall-fix and get me into the Halloween spirit.


No comments:
Post a Comment