
With that said, I have finally decided to update this old thing, because I know if I don't I'll get further and further behind and one day it'll have been a year since an update, and I'll have major regrets. Okay, I get it, I'm blowing this all out of proportion, but hey, its late and my brains a little fried- I have been a single mom for the last two weeks. So, here you go...an instagram blog update!
above: Finnley and her newest obsession - the La La Loopsy dolls. Cute, kind of weird, but she loves them. How I found Dieter after a nap....not sure how he napped in there with all those balls, but nap he did. Me looking much, much smaller in my self-portrait belly shot. And, my kids playing in the lazy river in St. George on our way from UT to CA.
Top Left: Mitch and D at the Food Truck fair in Venice with their "Tornado Potatoes". I'll admit they were good! Top Right: Finn with her face painted...it was a slow afternoon. Bottom Left: Disneyland on Labor Day! It was hot, it was crowded, but it was fun. She and Dieter both loved the roller-coaster in Toon Town. Bottom Right: My D-man on the carousel.
Top Left: Free Day at the Natural History Museum downtown L.A. We had a HUGE group of kids and moms, and it got a little crazy, but it was fun. Top Right: She knows who to cheer for...even though they are having a little bit of a rough start to their season. Bottom Left: Mitch's family came into town for the UT v. USC game. We had a blast with them and I sure had a good time watching MY Trojans beat THEIR Utes. Bottom Right: Coke run with Grandma Diane after a hard morning workout.
Top Left: My sister was in Newport with one of her best friends and she was nice enough to drive up to LA and spend the day with me. We had a delicious lunch at Bottega Louie, and then spent the rest of the day at the Americana. Top Right: Finn's soccer team pictures! I just love watching her play. Last week she scored 6 goals...6! Whew! Bottom Left and Right: Its still nice and warm here in Pasadena, so we've had lots and lots of swim days with friends.
Top Left and Right: My mom came in town to keep me company while Mitch is out of town for 16 days. She spoiled us with pedicures, dinners, and just a plain old good time! Bottom Right and Left: My Dieter boy...love him! 
Top Left: My mom and D in front of the Ferris Wheel in CA Adventure. We rode this ride on the "swinging" ones, and my mom got quite the thrill! Top Right: Us with Lightning and Mater. Bottom Left: My mom and I looking up baby name lists...man, girl's names are HARD! Bottom Right: Me and my kids pretty much everyday this week - total RAGAMUFFINS!
That's all.....for now.
1 comment:
i'm totally at the obligation point of blogging and that too is strange for me. it's crazy how the kids get just a wee bit older and life somehow gets WAY more busy. i have folders and folders of pictures i want up on the blog. ugh! the motivation is hard to come by. Pinterest doesn't help either. But you can't stop blogging....i love your blog too much! and, i doubt anyone would disagree with me that you have the cutest family.
Post a Comment