Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Day of Pre-K...

This little girl (although I think she looks 16 in these pictures) just started her second year of Preschool. I can't even tell you how much she's been looking forward to going back to school. Ever since we were in Utah in August, and her cousins went back to school, she's been asking, asking, asking, asking (you get the idea) "when does my "skull" start?"

Finally the big day came! She was a little nervous at first. She walked in, didn't recognize anybody, then told me she had a tummy ache and wanted me to stay for a little bit. I was happy to abide. As soon as one of her favorite little buddies, Bree, walked in, she was over-it and good to go. She hurried and ran off, showing Bree where her cubby was and then into the play area.

Upon picking her up I learned, she got to paint THREE times, they went to the sand yard FIRST (last year they went there last), she met a new girl named EMMA, and loves her new class room. I'm so glad!

I had to look up last years post just to see the difference. Man, she is growing up so fast. If you wanna check out my little lady on her first day of school last year, click here and here.


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is SO STINKIN CUTE!!!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

um can i please have Finnley's shirt!
She is darling!

agirlnamedgay said...

She does look all mature! And her natural highlights are amazing. Love her soccer pictures. It's things like going to their games that make me feel like a "real" mom. So cute!