
Finn just finished up a little 6-week dance class through the YMCA. Even though it was very low-key and the teacher was quite crazy, Finn absolutely LOVED it! Saturday was her recital and I was one adoring mom, watching her little lady bask in the spotlight.




She did a great job and we are very proud of her. She even asked me to enter her into our Ward Talent Show next weekend. I'm loving her confidence.
(Hey, did you notice Mitch's Braces? Sexy, eh?!)


Finn and her best little buddies, Lila and Zoie.

Finnley with her fun, but strange, teacher Miss Claire.

Congratulations Finnley on a wonderful performance. You did a great job.
4 comments:
That last picture is so sweet. You are a beauty, Linds!
darling! you really are beautiful! oh and i love the braces!
that picture of her jumping is so cool - it looks like she's being lifted in the air by something. it's so cool! little girls and dance are so fun to watch! she's adorable!
I just love little dancers they are too cute. I love that she was cheesing it and doing a few facials too as compared to the other girls, can't imagine where she learned that from? :) Soooo cute!
Post a Comment