
Finnley gave me a little make-over a couple of weeks ago. She loves cutting paper and taping it together (or on the walls, fridge, etc), so she made me up using only paper and tape. She gave me eyelashes, lipstick, blush, earrings, a ring, a necklace, and a bracelet. She was so proud of her work. When it was time to go out to dinner, I told her I was going to take my make-up off. She looked at me, disappointed, and said "So nobody sees your face?" WHOOPS. Thanks for my make-over Finn.
6 comments:
What a cute girl! Thanks for adding me to your blog.
what a cutie!
You and Finn look so good!
I love the eyelashes...so funny!
That's great Finn! I hope she can give me a make-over too when we see you next! Looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun things. We can't wait to come visit in a couple months! See you soon (but not soon enough)
How Cute!!! I want one of those make-overs too:) She is pretty creative!!!
Post a Comment