
We were lucky enough to spend the first week of Mitch's Christmas break on holiday in Maui. I was a little worried it wouldn't be as fun or relaxing as past trips because we had decided to take our kids. I was wrong. We had a blast, and our kiddos naps by the pool left us plenty of time to soak up the sun and relax. Actually, Mitch was trying to wake them up after an hour or so because he was bored. Hmm, he needs a good book!
When our plane landed it was raining like crazy outside, and the weather forecast called for rain almost EVERY DAY! Luckily, it was wrong, and we woke up to heat and sunshine our first morning there. After a long walk, it was pool time. The kids loved it. Finn went down the slides, under the waterfalls, and in the ocean with dad. I forgot to take pictures because we were having too much fun videoing the day, so here's a few we took.





That night we drove into Lahaina for dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise. After watching the sunset over Lanai, we browsed the shops until our kids let us know they were ready for bed. ;)




Finn shaking her bootie on the boardwalk!
Our first two days were great, stay tuned for day 3.
4 comments:
We went to Maui last summer and went to the same Cheeseburger in Paradise! I love that I know exactly what you're talking about! What a fun trip!
so fun! what a fun trip with your little family! Fin is si brave...love it.. cant wait to see you guys soon.
FUN!!! Happy Birthday Mitch
SS
That looks like so much fun! Glad you guys had a great family vacation before the holiday... happy birthday Mitch!
Post a Comment