Sunday, August 15, 2010

Randoms from Big Sky...


Only a two more posts about our trip to Montana!
I just had to throw a random group of my favorites together...for fun. I mean, why not?

I love the picture of all thirteen grandkids above! They are such a fun, happy group of kids and I think this picture totally shows it.

Finn and Saylor
Finnley, can you please, please, please give me a nice, natural smile for ONE picture?
Probably not.

My surfer girl - she really is enjoying this, I promise!
She wanted to surf with me (unlike in Lake Powell).
Who says force doesn't pay off??


Finn and Rex checking out the crawfish uncle Chuck caught.
They fed them animal crackers. I'm sure the crawfish were grateful.

Rex, Rye and Jack


All the lady cousins gettin' their Zinc on.
Hadley, Jovie, Layne, Finnley, Trinity, Mya, Saylor and Grace



What we did all day! Seriously, when do you ever get to sit and read lame celebrity magazines?
That's what I call a vacation.

PS - Doesn't Tara look great!! She is having her baby this Friday! Can't wait to meet little Indy.

Our wind-blown family.

They Hoyt-ster and the Diet-ster!
We sat them like this and realized it was genius!
They entertained (and fed) each other.

(Dieter looks just like Mitch as a little boy in this picture.)

Layne - she went from trying to wakeboard to wakeboarding this trip! She did awesome, and had total control of the board in and out of the wake.
We were so proud!

Love my little guy!

I can't leave this out. My dad surfin'...at 60! Love it.

No comments: