We took a day trip up to Glacier National Park last Sunday with my parents and the Bateman Family. If you have never been to Glacier, put it down on your list of must-see's. It is amazing! The density of the forest, the smells of the pine trees (oh, the smells!), the freedom and openness, the vistas, the rivers, the lakes...I could go on forever.


We took a one mile hike around Avalanche Falls, which should have only taken us about fifteen minutes, but we couldn't pull ourselves or the kids away from throwing rocks down the rivers or collecting 6 foot hiking (aka. whacking) sticks.






The Bato Family


He really, really wanted to get in, so...


Lake McDonald


I hope heaven looks a little bit like Glacier - with a little Maui mixed in. ;)
(some photos by Sara B)
2 comments:
You guys are seriously the cutest family! I secretly want to join your family and go on all these fun vacations!!!
It looks awesome there!
SS
Post a Comment