
We spent a gorgeous Saturday relaxing at Point Dume in Malibu. When we go to the beach, we usually drive South instead of North...from now on we'll be re-thinking that.
There was nobody on the beach, dolphins were jumping all the way out of the water, seals were body surfing the waves, and the view was spectacular. We took a short hike up to the point and it was breathtaking!
There was nobody on the beach, dolphins were jumping all the way out of the water, seals were body surfing the waves, and the view was spectacular. We took a short hike up to the point and it was breathtaking!



We were happy to spend one last day on the beach with our good friends the Copples before they leave us. Seriously, I am so so sad. We have loved getting to know them and Finnley absolutely adores playing with Talli and Drew.
We hope they'll keep their word and come back and visit South Pas often!
We hope they'll keep their word and come back and visit South Pas often!


The dad's - Brad, Mitch, Brik - and their blonde little boys - Drew, Dieter, Trey
Thanks again for the fun day. I am now officially in love with Malibu!
Thanks again for the fun day. I am now officially in love with Malibu!
1 comment:
I am so jealous of your beach trips. Malibu looks amazing.
Post a Comment