I ran the Salt Lake Half for the third time on Saturday. I love this half. I love running down Wasatch, Foothill, Sugarhouse, Liberty Park, and Finishing at the Gateway. It felt good to get one under my belt after having Dieter and I'm looking forward to the next one.
I missed Mitch at the finish, but he's doing some good down in Panama!
After the race we headed up Emigration Canyon to eat at my favorite breakfast joint...Ruth's Diner. This is the real reason I run, so I can eat. Oh, and I did. These two biscuits plus one (or two) more! Maybe I had some scrambled eggs, french toast, and strawberries too.
Oh, and why is it so darn entertaining to watch babies eat lemons and cringe over and over again? I love this little guy. Look at those fat little fingers!
9 comments:
I really am so sad that we didn't run together.. I thought you and Court were doing your thing and I am so so sorry.. I hope we can get together while you are in town.. Please call when you can!! I would love to talk to you!
That is so awesome that you did the half.. I keep telling myself that one of these days I am going to do it! It just hasn't happened yet! Congrats!
Good job girl! I wish I was at the finish...my brother couldn't do the marathon this year because of law school...but I LOVE watching people finish. I get so emotional! Just enough to almost inspire me to do it, then it quickly goes away! ha! :)
Good for you Linds. You are such a good girl and so motivated. keep it up. You look fabulous by the way.
YAY for Linds!!!!! So fun for you and what a crew waiting for their darling mama. You are so inspirational to me. Thanks so much for coming over today it really means a lot! When you come back in town in a few weeks i will let you know if i have a baby or if we should just get together. way to go again. And Finnley in her Easter get up love it.
Woot, woot!
Way to go!
Wow! Way to go on the 1/2!
awe . . . i love Ruth's! Love it in the fall. Congrats on your half supermom!
Way to go, Linds! You look so good, too. I miss you! It's been way too long...
Post a Comment