We got our cute friend Jamie ready to POP by having a small, low key shower at a fun little champagne and dessert bar in Old Town Pasadena appropriately named just that...POP! We didn't indulge in the champagne for obvious reasons, but we did devour our delicious desserts. Yum.We are so excited for Jamie to have her little boy in about three weeks! And get this...she just watched my two kids (along with her own little girl Zoie) for a day and night while we jetted off to FL. I know, I know, amazing friend!
Alyssa and Kate with crepes and Churros (which I shared..mmm)!
Kristen and Kim with their Nutella and strawberry crepes!

Alyssa and Kate with crepes and Churros (which I shared..mmm)!
Kristen and Kim with their Nutella and strawberry crepes!



2 comments:
What a cute place! I am sad I was a slacker and didn't go! I guess that is what working all day and not showering will do to you at the end of the day...
what a darling little place! wish i could have been there...looks like a fabulous get together. isn't jamie just the cutest with that tummy?!?!
Post a Comment