Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Practically Famous...


My sister spilled the beans about my fifteen minutes of fame on ELLEN (more like five).

Check it out HERE!

You'll have to watch it today on TV to find out what I won!

24 comments:

Shanell Poulson said...

Haaaha....Lindsay that's awesome!!! I loved your story!!

Michelle said...

That is AWESOME!

Emily said...

Lindsay that is great! Love it. My favorite part is when she call Alyssa out on cheering for you, haha.

Carrie Woolley said...

Well, what was wrong with that audience? Your story was by far the best! I'm SO mad I wasn't watching today... of all days. I love all your little cheerleading moves, too. You're just too dang cute. :)

Chelsea said...

ahahahha!!! That was hilarious!! You are so great on TV! Your story was the best (as I think Ellen knew), but she just couldn't resist that little button! How fun is that! I can't wait to watch and see what you won!
ps- cute tv outfit too:) how does one decide on what to wear for their big debut???

Jamie said...

Practically famous??? You are TOTALLY famous! I love the clip! You look great! Im excited to watch the show today!

Marianne said...

Love it! You are so calm and cool, I would have been a nervous wreck! You look fantastic, I love your hair right now. We do need to plan a time to get together... Maybe I can convince Spen to drive south in the spring. We love NorCal, but we definitely miss the Southern Cali beaches!

Stacey Salmon said...

HAHAHAAA it was awesome. What an aweful picture of me. oh well.
SS

Lindsay Wright said...

I totally saw you today. You were darling and I am so glad you won a great trip! That is so awesome!!

Grandma Jan said...

You made me laugh till I cried! Great job Lindsay!! Enjoy the trip...I'll come and babysit for ya!

geislers said...

Hey Lindsey I am so jealous first that you got to go to Ellen! How fun! Now you get to go again in a few weeks! You looked awesome!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

ok you are seriously way too darling!!! so excited for you for you and your fun vacay you won...one only dreams of such things. congrats.

Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

Funny!

Unknown said...

You guys did great! So cute...I am so glad they called you guys back. Looks like a ton of fun. And you get to go to Florida...AMAZING!

Shayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perry's said...

Before I even saw this post I saw Ellen and about pee'd my pants when I saw you. I can't believe you won a 4 day trip you lucky girl, does the fam get to go with you?

Lauren said...

amazing. coolest thing i have ever seen. have a fabulous time. love it!

The Pizza Family said...

So dang cute!! REally you look so good, you did sooo good.. And i'm sooooosoooosooo jealous!! :)

rachel june* said...

that takes guts on national tv and you, well, like everyone has said rocked it!! going to the ellen show is awesome alone and you won the trip!!!!

Melanie said...

I loved the head's up from Sara so I could DVR it! What a hilarious game. What do you fall into? It looks scary! (But so funny!) And I didn't realize you had been a cheerleader - there were some very tell-tale moves going on there as you celebrated, I love it!

Lacey Ence said...

So Cute Linz- I had no idea you were going to be on and when I saw you I knew it was you. Very fun story and you held your own on National TV! Love to your Family!
Lacey Ence

Lindsay said...

oh...you are all too nice. I hate that I did cheer moves...how lame! That's the only experience I have in front of a crowd. Ahhh! I start getting exciting and BOOM, straight arm fist pumps. Oh well.

Fergie Family said...

WOW! You are awesome! Congrats on the trip & your story was great! Way to go...

Lance and Em said...

SO funny Lindsay! You were so cute on the show and I hope you win in Florida!

P.S. The cheer moves were pretty great too!