Last weekend we headed out of L.A. and up to Malibu for a night of camping at Leo Carrillo state beach. Most of the boys had just finished up a HUGE week of mid-terms and needed a way to unwind and relax. I think lounging by the fire, roasting dogs and eating s'mores was just what the doc ordered.
Pehrson and Kate. Finnley has a crush on Pehrson and it is pretty darn cute.
Oh, and she calls him "Person" not Pehrson.
Oh, and she calls him "Person" not Pehrson.
The kiddos were awesome! I layered them both up with two sets of jammies, hats and a bunting for Dieter boy. They both slept great and made the whole experience even better. I loved waking up with my family all cuddled together in our tent. I think we need to make this an exam week tradition.

1 comment:
Lindsay how did you get your kids to sleep in a tent with you and Mitch. did they wake up at all at night. I would never think of taking tate camping and sleeping in a tent at this age. That is amazing!
Post a Comment