Sunday, February 21, 2010

Grandma Diane...

Oh Diane.
How can we thank you?
Watching our kiddos for four nights while we played. You. Are. The. Best!

Mitch's mom came out to our "hood" last weekend while we headed South for an Adults Only 60th Birthday bash for my dad. (Pictures to come soon!) We loved spending time with her and showing her around Santa Monica, Westwood, the Outlets, and the one and only Master Wong's Foot Massage.

My kids are so lucky to have such a doting grandma, and I couldn't have hand-picked a better mother-in-law even if there was some sort of mail order catalog. :)

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Santa Monica Pier. We rode the Ferris wheel, and Dieter was introduced to the Parrot Guy.

2 comments:

sara b said...

Did that parrot attack baby D's face? That picture is hilarious.
Diane is so great. I bet your kids had a blast with her.
Miss you.

Michelle said...

Man you guys have been busy! I just got all caught up on your blog and there were so many fun things to read about! Are you guys coming to Utah anytime soon? I'd love to see you!