Friday, February 19, 2010

Beach...

Last week we got a little taste of summer, and man was it delicious!

We decided to take advantage of the warm weather and hit up the beach before the rains came back. It was glorious.

Finnley and her little gal-pal Zoie were in their element. They were burying their princess, digging holes, making castles, and running from the water.

I think little 'D' liked the beach too. He even had his first handful of sand (which came out in his diaper the next day) Mmm.

Can't wait to make this a weekly occurrence....or more.

Oh, and did I mention I saw Matt Leinart at the gas station on the way? I did.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun! I used to think I was more of a "cabin" girl, vs. the beach... but now I'm definitely a beach girl. It's such a great place for kids to play and moms to relax. Dieter is looking JUST like Finnley lately, don't you think?

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachel june* said...

Kinda torturous to look at your sunny, warm pictures when its still freezing cold and dreary here! Ahhh, we need some of that. That first picture of the three of you is darling!!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

Lovin the warm weather...a little jealous! What fun times for you guys.