Our little guy just had his 5 month appointment (really his 4 month, but a month late). The doctor walked in, took one look at him and said, "That baby is NOT 4 months old!" Nope, he's five, but still top of the charts! This guy has a belly, man boobs, at least two chins and armpit rolls. Oh, but they are the most kissable rolls you'll ever see.
Last night we had our ward Christmas party and Santa stopped by. I had to post this picture of Dieter boy. He is the sweetest, happiest little baby. He almost gave the Big Guy away by pulling on his beard! Finnley, on the other hand, has been sick for a WHOLE WEEK! Yuck! She didn't want anything to do with Santa. Hopefully she'll get over this darn thing quick so she can appreciate all the fun Christmas activities we have coming up.

Last night we had our ward Christmas party and Santa stopped by. I had to post this picture of Dieter boy. He is the sweetest, happiest little baby. He almost gave the Big Guy away by pulling on his beard! Finnley, on the other hand, has been sick for a WHOLE WEEK! Yuck! She didn't want anything to do with Santa. Hopefully she'll get over this darn thing quick so she can appreciate all the fun Christmas activities we have coming up.
3 comments:
oh he is so DARLING!!!! he's a healthy boy! I am sorry Fin has been sick...so has Tess hopefully they can both be better to play next week. Darling family picture!
He is just a little stud! I loved your little San Fran get-a-way stories! Your kiddos are so darling and you always look great as well. I think I asked you this before but what camera do you have? I think Santa might pull through this year and bring this mama one so I need suggestions of a good one!
wow! what a beefy santa---been eating some of those Christmas cookies! love and miss you--hope Finners is feeling groovy again soon so we can play! See you Friday!
Post a Comment