We fell in love with San Francisco this past weekend. I think we will seriously be considering it for a possible residency! We tried to fit everything in, even a little Black Friday Shopping. Our kids were troopers - they napped in the stroller and went to bed at midnight.After our cycling adventure on Thanksgiving, we decided to check out Union Square on Friday. It was a mad house! I have never seen so many people in my life. We attempted going in to Nordstrom, Gap, and Old Navy but with a double BOB...well, we weren't getting anywhere. We decided to bag that idea and ride the Trolley over to Ghirardelli Square.

Waiting for the Trolley at the end of the line. As you can tell, we got caught in a little rain storm. Finnley was so excited about riding the Trolley and loved it. She stood up in the window the whole time and when we got off she said, "I wanna do that a-GAIN!"
Next stop...the world famous Ghirardelli. Mitch and Finnley picked out a few chocolate bars while I got us an ice cream to share. We had to indulge....and you better believe we went back the next day!




We tried waking her up, getting her out of the stroller and everything. Nope. Not happening. We were laughing so hard. She stayed asleep for about three more hours. Hmmm, she must have been tired.
We had a late dinner at Cheesecake. It was so fun to be out with all the lights, Christmas trees, decorations, and fancy windows. Macy's had their tree all lit up in Union Square, and snow was falling from the entrance of the store. It was magical and made me miss the winter weather I am craving so badly.
9 comments:
To this day San Francisco is my favorite city. I have dreams of us living in Walnut Creek (just outside) and going on dates to the city on the weekends:) What a fun, fun trip! Your family has got some mad photography skills... you got some great photos! The picture of Finn with her ice cream cone and joyous smile is priceless. It's just how a little girls childhood should be:)
How fun! This makes me want to take a trip up there asap!
Seriously what a fun Thanksgiving! I LOVE San Francisco...it has so much to offer and so much to do! I can't imagine being in the middle of Black Friday shopping there. It's crazy on just a normal day! Your kids are little angels and so darling! I love your family picture with the snow..so magical.
Love the pictures! You guys are so cute! And after riding 50 miles the day before I think you deserved to indulge!
that looks like so much fun! i love that it was just your little family. what a special thanksgiving!
It looks like you guys had such a GREAT trip! Danny and I LOVE San Fran and always talk about how it is one of our favorite places. If you end up living there - we'll have to come see you for sure. Such cute pics btw
Linds....looks like you had such a great time.
Great photos! I love the one of FInn with her ice cream.
Glad you had fun. OUr friends live there and absolutely love it and claim they will be there forever. I wouldn't mind it myself. Your hair is super cute short!
looks awesome. i'm glad your family had such a wonderful thanksgiving. love all your darling pictures.
Post a Comment