
Yesterday we drove up to Simi Valley to visit the Underwood Family Farm. It was such a great little outing. They are having their fall festival so there was tons of stuff to do. We could have stayed for hours if our kiddos weren't pooped out after only two. They had all sorts of animals to look at (pigs, horses, weird cows, chickens, etc.), tunnels to run through, hay bales to climb up, pumpkins to pick, tractors to ride, and mazes to get lost in. Seriously, I wanna go back!
Cute Zoie and Miss Finn! Finnley was trying to pick up this pumpkin. Finally she gave up and just sat on it. She helped me pick out a baby pumpkin for Dieter, and little pumpkin for her, and a mommy and a daddy pumpkin for, well, mommy and daddy! They are now on our porch just waiting to be carved.


I think my favorite thing about this farm was all the sunflowers. There were rows and rows of them. We took a tractor ride through them and it was gorgeous.
Seriously, if you want a fun fall place to visit and you live near/around LA, head North to this farm. It won't disappoint.
Thanks Kim for finding this!
9 comments:
Linds, I love your hair! You look adorable!
that is too funny, i think we were there the same day! (we went on tuesday!) the tractor ride was our fav part also!
You cut your hair?!! It is ADORABLE!
so fun! you look darling as usual!
How fun! I love that you and Finnley keep it real still with your Uggs boots, even if you are in Cali.! :) BTW... love your hair! It reminds me of "you" in high school and we all aren't lucky enough to still look like we did in high school!
What a fun place to go! Lindsay when did you cut your hair? It is so dang cute! While I was prego with Tate I tried like three different times to cut my hair short like that and it didn't turn out anything like that. Way cute!!
I love your hair! It looks so good! Let me know next time you head down to the beach. We would love to play!
You did it! You cut it off, and it looks darling, you can pull off anything and look fabulous. Your right about going home to SLC in October its the BeSt!!! Hope to see you soon :)
I agree with everyone on that your hair cut so dang cute!!! i love it!
Post a Comment