BYU GAME
Saturday we got to attend the BYU v. TCU game. These were coveted tickets - my brother really wanted to go - unfortunately, the game wasn't as big as the hype. Darn Cougars! It still felt great being at a college game, listening to the band play "Go Mighty Cougars", and snacking on some kettle corn. I don't' know if I should admit this, but upon entering LaVell Edwards Stadium.....I....um.....cried. Yes, its true. It was one of those happy-kinda-embarrassed cries. I think being at a chilly football game just made me a little homesick. Turns out I almost cried leaving - what a horrible game! It was fun to hang out with the family though.
DINOSAUR MUSEUM
8 comments:
So fun! i love that you cried..a little that's very sweet. I also love the new "do" very darling and i bet a fun change...sometimes it's just time!!! Looks darling. what a darling family you have.
It looks like another successful Utah trip!!! I love the haircut! I hope you guys are doing well.
I LOVE college football in the fall! It was actually one of our biggest gripes about living in New England - specifically Vermont when we lived there. I loved attending the University of Vermont, but HATED the no football team thing. Hockey was the big thing there for some reason (too close to Canada maybe?) but it wasn't our thing.
And yes, that game on Saturday was incredibly disappointing!
Your game day pics made me miss those days too! I will admit I teared up a little every time the team runs out of the tunnel and a few other spots always get me but I can't admit that to the general public! It looked so fun to be all bundled up and how fun to be home with your family! Glad you are back though!
Fun cute hair!! When did you do that!! WAY CUTE!!
And no wonder Deiter was crying.. he has a byu sticker on his head POOR KID!!! Where is Mitch when we need him!! GO UTES :)
How fun! It is SO good to come home. I am loving your hair by the way- you look great with that length! Good to sort of see you:) in the car, we'll have to get together next time you come into town if we're not too busy. I'm guessing our girls would have a blast together!
That's amazing how you got all of those little kids to smile like that! That is such a hard task. Darling pictures!
Post a Comment