Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dodger Mormon Night...

Last week we hit up "Mormon Night" at Dodger Stadium!  We went with over 30 people from our new ward.  It was really fun, and a great game.  The Dodgers came back to win in the last inning! (Mitch was so glad we stayed.)  Finnley was AWESOME!  She loved it.  She sat in her seat, ate her Cracker Jacks, and watched for Manny.  I think Mitch was one proud papa.  We'll definitley have to come again - especially since Finn looked so dang cute in her Dodger cap!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh, that is darling!! The hat cracks me up. She's an old pro with the hat and cracker jacks in hand:)

The Green's said...

Linds I love the picture of your family! I think it's the cutest! You certainly have an adorable fam. I really can't believe how big Finnley is getting she is changing so much and is so cute. Congrats Mitch on the Triathalon. How do you even have the time to train?!?!?! Duckworths...always on the go!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

so fun and so darling. i lover her little hat!