Our little man is two weeks old today! Holy Moly...I seriously can't believe it has already been two weeks! I guess when I look back at everything we've done (Matt and Jan visiting, Moving up to South Pasadena, Doug and Diane visiting...) I realize it has been a little while, but I just don't want my baby to grow up so fast! He is such an angel baby! I keep thinking he is going to "wake up" any day, but he just keeps being so chill. He sleeps great, and when he is awake, he just looks around and soaks everything in without a peep. He doesn't even make a whimper when Finnley is crawling on him, or putting her foot on his face, or stuffing his binky in his mouth! We are so blessed to have this little man in our family!
5 comments:
Love you! Love him! I want to snuggle that little guy! Miss you guys---let's skype soon!
Linds really how cute is your little guy?!?!? He is adroable! I'm so glad #2 is treating you well. You look awesome by the way! Finn seems like a fabulous older sister.
What a cutie & a little Mitch look alike. You guys look great.
oh so sweet! those pictures are priceless. you look darling!
he is BEAUTIFUL. perfect everything! fun pictures!!
Post a Comment