This is the way I thought little girl shoes were supposed to be on! Lizzie gets it this way 90% of the time. I love the shoes and the fish.
I forgot to ask. How do you get your pictures so big? I can't figure it out. I love how easy they are to look at.
thats definitely really cute!
ok that is so cute! i giggle every time tess does that...something so darn cute about our little girls.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is the way I thought little girl shoes were supposed to be on! Lizzie gets it this way 90% of the time. I love the shoes and the fish.
I forgot to ask. How do you get your pictures so big? I can't figure it out. I love how easy they are to look at.
thats definitely really cute!
ok that is so cute! i giggle every time tess does that...something so darn cute about our little girls.
Post a Comment