

It is a great thing to have a photographer in the family!
With Mitch in the full swing of finals...Finnley and I snuck away to visit my sister in Nashville for the last time. (Don't worry, I'll see her again - they are just moving to Philly!)
Being the awesome sister she is, she was more than willing to do a little photo shoot of Finnley for her two-year old pictures. Even though Finn was overly tired, emotional, and holding a bag of gummy bears, I love how the pictures turned out. Sara you are the BEST!
Stay tuned for more pictures from our fun trip down South...






6 comments:
so cute!!! Her little skirt is adorable
Finnley is so pretty!! you too look so cute together! Cute pictures Lindsay your sister did a really good job!!
oh she's a doll.
She is so beautiful!
Your pictures are so darling. When I look at her and Lizzie I wonder where the time has gone. they are not babies any more they are all grown up.
I LOVE these pictures! Finnley is so adorable! The ones of the 2 of you are GREAT!
Post a Comment