
My mom is Super Woman. She has been working non-stop since Christmas at the new Draper Temple Open House and now the Dedication. I have been out of the state, so I haven't really had the opportunity to experience her dawn-til-dusk schedule but have heard all about her "Don't Stop 'til you Drop" attitude/lifestyle from my dad and siblings. Well, yesterday I was able to wake up at 5am with her and drive in the dark to the temple to prepare breakfast and brunch for the First Presidency and other General Authorities inside the newly dedicated temple in our white aprons and white slippers. It was such a fun experience and I am really proud of my mom for all her hard work and the service she has given.
2 comments:
I think it is so neat you got to help out linds....pretty neat experience i bet. You all look so chipper....makes me miss you.
your mom is so great! Way to go Janice.
Post a Comment