Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beach Bums...

We've been spending a lot of time at the beach the last couple of days. It has been so beautiful here, and we just can't resist. We got to wake up early and watch Mitch surf on Newport Beach yesterday. He's been wanting to take up surfing since we moved here in August, but hasn't had the time (or equipment). Meanwhile, we've been enjoying the lazy Saturdays in bed and fun breakfasts with dad. Unfortunately, I think that is all about to change. Mitch is catching on fast, and has the surfing bug! Oh well...at least we enjoy relaxing on the beach while watching him catch some waves!
Today Finnley and I met up with a bunch of ladies and kiddos at Big Corona and enjoyed some more beach time. Finnley was pooped out by the time we left! She just loves to run, dig, and kinda-sorta touch the water. We are lucky to be so dang close to the beach. We are really going to miss it when we have to move up to LA.

7 comments:

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

so beautiful. and those cheeks in the first pic made me giggle...such a cute little bum. we are jealous.

California Blakes said...

Cool picture of Mitch! It looks professional! We are really going to miss you when you move up to LA. We need to have TONS of beach days before then!

sara b said...

Your pictures are looking beautiful linds. Finnley's bootie is edible. Miss you. See you in 14 days!

Lindsay Wright said...

Those are the cutest little buns i've ever seen! Such a great picture. I am so jealous you live so close to the beach. What I wouldnt give to live there!

Michelle said...

I am trying hard not to be so jealous, it snowed here today. I love Finn's cute bum. Wahoo!

holly said...

That is such a cute picture! She is the cutest little girl..and you know how I love that bob! And can I add that your hair looks amazing in all your pictures! What I wouldn't give for a thick head of hair!

The Green's said...

Linds Finnley is darling! I love the two pictures of her on the playground. Her bob is the cutest. I can't wait to have Londyn's hair in a little bob! You look like you are having so much fun and loving life their in California. We miss you guys!