When I left Finnley alone in Utah for a few days, she formed an attachment to this random little rabbit at my parent's house. Some sort of "security blanket" she had to have wherever she went. When she left Grandma Jan's and moved to Grandma Di's house, the rabbit went too. When we flew home to CA, the rabbit came too. Now, the rabbit has to go EVERYWHERE with us. It is actually pretty cute, but do I really want her to end up having one of those dirty, raggedy, eye-missing stuffed animals? On a positive note...she no longer drags around a blanket!
Oohhh, I say YES to wanting one of those dirty, raggedy, once eyed treaures! The memories from that will be so funny... the pictures are already so sweet. She's so SO cute! Maybe she's already realized this whole Easter thing and is just getting ready?!
3 comments:
Oohhh, I say YES to wanting one of those dirty, raggedy, once eyed treaures! The memories from that will be so funny... the pictures are already so sweet. She's so SO cute! Maybe she's already realized this whole Easter thing and is just getting ready?!
she such a cutie.
I think you might have the cutiest girl alive!! Wow!!! really she is darling!
Post a Comment