Woohoo! Congratulations! That's our family's same order so far too! Having a boy is so stinkin' fun. You're due at the same time of year I was last summer. That is one of the greatest announcements I've ever seen (and I was a pretty big fan of my own, so that's saying something...) So cute and creative. Finnley looks darling with that pillow up her shirt! Kudos to you for running all this time too.
whaaaaaat?? we just saw you and...and, did you know then? cause you sure in the crap didnt look like you were prego!!! how many weeks?? thats more than exciting its WONDERFUL news to all 3 of you. she is gonna be a great big sister and a terrific little helper! congrats to you all, im so excited and what a great post. ALL of your posts are so professional i just love them!
Congrats Duckworths!!! You will have your hands full :) Or maybe thats just silly old me still trying to adjust to two after 5 months! I am so happy for you guys! I cant believe you didnt let me do your ultrasound to tell you what you were having! Boys are so fun! Yea! I hope you arent too sick :)
Congrats! Congrats!Congrats!!! We are so excited for you!! Even though you tricked us all!! How fun a boy!! You'll love having a boy.. just be ready for some busy times :) Love you and miss you!!
I can't believe you are pregnant and you kept your secret so well!!! You know I would have totally been on to you if you lived closer. I can't wait to see what a mini Lindsay looks like in boy form (because we already know that mitch makes a pretty cute girl). Call me!
YAHOO! Linds, I am so excited for you guys. You did have me fooled, I thought it might be Finnley. Her picture was quite convincing. Congratulation! I can't wait for it all to go down... and out. :) Love ya.
Oh- CONGRATS!! That's so exciting and especially that you're having a little boy! Does this mean I have to hurry and get pregnant too so we can continue our crazy life of similarities?!?! (I don't see it happening anytime soon though:) You look so great!!
Congrats you guys!! That is so wonderful! It is so fun having a boy too! Taedon was born around that time too...such a good time of year! I can't wait to see what he'll look like...maybe on our 2nd we'll see more of our darker genes come through, huh?! If not... the blondies are just as cute!! Best of luck and you look amazing!
WAAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!! I am so excited for you! Darling darling digital scrapbooking. I love the way you told. A boy will be so fun but I know exactly how you feel....just not so sure because you are used to a girl. It will be so cute though for Mitch to have his buddy and you have yours already. Love it! You look amazing by the way and I still can't believe you ran that half! You go girl!
Congratulations!!! Boys are so fun . . .they keep you very busy! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy - congrats on running and being pregnant - in my book that makes you amazing!
What?! How is it that you are just announcing you are pregnant and you already know it is a boy! You are teeny tiny, so cute!!!! Congratulations, Boys are so much fun :-) I am so happy for you guys!
Congrats guys! Boys are a ton of fun! I'm so happy for you. Finnley will be such a great big sis! Love you guys a lot! It was so great to see you while you were here! Keepy us updated!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys! You look amazing! How did you just run a half marathon? If only I could do that when I am NOT pregnant! You look amazing! Congratulations!
I was wondering when #2 would make an appearance. So fun! I love having a girl and a boy! I am sure Finn will be a great big sister! You look fantastic and I wish we lived closer! Keep posting.
Congrats Linds! That is so exciting for you guys! Way to go on the working out! Your baby is lucky to have such a healthy mama to grow in! I love to see little girls "mothering" their little brothers! Congrats Congrats!
Congratulations!! So did you already know you were pregnant when you said you couldn't run the wasatch back because you were "planning on getting pregnant?!" It must have been right around that time! So fun, we're so happy for you guys and hope you're loving California!
CONGRATS you guys!!! That is so exciting. I was wondering if you were because an earlier blog mentioned your stomach feeling weird. I am so excited for you guys. A little girl and boy has to be so much fun. Take care - you look great!!!
Congratulations! We are excited for you. You will love having a little boy. There is a special place in a mother's heart for her little boy. If you haven't heard we're pregnant too. Due the end of July. Looks like there will be 3 very pregnant woman at Aspen Grove this summer! (including Malia) Congrats, again!
I know, I know. I am like the last person to leave a comment on here but I just just kept forgetting. I wanted to send my congratulations and tell you guys how excited I am for you. He will be a heck of a cutie, you guys make beautiful babies!
48 comments:
I am talking to you right now!!! And we are so excited for you! Congratulations. hopefully we aren't too far behind. wish me luck.
Woohoo! Congratulations! That's our family's same order so far too! Having a boy is so stinkin' fun. You're due at the same time of year I was last summer. That is one of the greatest announcements I've ever seen (and I was a pretty big fan of my own, so that's saying something...) So cute and creative. Finnley looks darling with that pillow up her shirt! Kudos to you for running all this time too.
Congratulations. That is so exciting. I love the announcement, it is so cute. I am sure that Finnley is so excited. Wahoo!
What the!? I knew it you little stinker....congrats! Love to you all!
congrats!!! a summer baby! and you already know what it is!!! so exciting!
whaaaaaat?? we just saw you and...and, did you know then? cause you sure in the crap didnt look like you were prego!!! how many weeks?? thats more than exciting its WONDERFUL news to all 3 of you. she is gonna be a great big sister and a terrific little helper! congrats to you all, im so excited and what a great post. ALL of your posts are so professional i just love them!
What!!! Yeah! I am so excited for you. You keep a very great secret!!! Congrats!!! You will love having a BOY..
Congrats! That's great!You guy's are going to love a little boy, they are so fun.
congrats!! that is so excititng!!!
Congratulations! That is a darling announcement too! I'm so excited for you guys. Boys are so much fun!
Please let me know what program you use to make your scrapbook-looking images. I'm looking for a good one to start my 2008 digital scrapbooking...
Congrats Duckworths!!! You will have your hands full :) Or maybe thats just silly old me still trying to adjust to two after 5 months! I am so happy for you guys! I cant believe you didnt let me do your ultrasound to tell you what you were having! Boys are so fun! Yea! I hope you arent too sick :)
Congrats! Congrats!Congrats!!! We are so excited for you!! Even though you tricked us all!! How fun a boy!! You'll love having a boy.. just be ready for some busy times :) Love you and miss you!!
How fun is that! That was the cutest way to announce. Congrats!
Congrats You Duckworths!! A little Mitch running around will be trouble! How awesome! Way happy for you guys.... St. George baby?
I can't believe you are pregnant and you kept your secret so well!!! You know I would have totally been on to you if you lived closer. I can't wait to see what a mini Lindsay looks like in boy form (because we already know that mitch makes a pretty cute girl). Call me!
YAHOO! Linds, I am so excited for you guys. You did have me fooled, I thought it might be Finnley. Her picture was quite convincing. Congratulation! I can't wait for it all to go down... and out. :) Love ya.
Holy Moly! You look so great...running too? that is amazing. Congrats to you both. Boys are so much fun..and work!
CONGRATS!!!! It is so fun to have one of each! You look so awesome!
Linsey
Oh- CONGRATS!! That's so exciting and especially that you're having a little boy! Does this mean I have to hurry and get pregnant too so we can continue our crazy life of similarities?!?! (I don't see it happening anytime soon though:) You look so great!!
Wow! Congrats you guys!!! How did you keep a secret so long? Good for you. I could never do that. Hope all is well.
Congrats you guys!! That is so wonderful! It is so fun having a boy too! Taedon was born around that time too...such a good time of year! I can't wait to see what he'll look like...maybe on our 2nd we'll see more of our darker genes come through, huh?! If not... the blondies are just as cute!! Best of luck and you look amazing!
Congratulations you guys. That is so great that your having a boy.
WAAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!! I am so excited for you! Darling darling digital scrapbooking. I love the way you told. A boy will be so fun but I know exactly how you feel....just not so sure because you are used to a girl. It will be so cute though for Mitch to have his buddy and you have yours already. Love it! You look amazing by the way and I still can't believe you ran that half! You go girl!
Congratulations!!! Boys are so fun . . .they keep you very busy! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy - congrats on running and being pregnant - in my book that makes you amazing!
Congratulations! And one of each...you two are so lucky!
What?! How is it that you are just announcing you are pregnant and you already know it is a boy! You are teeny tiny, so cute!!!! Congratulations, Boys are so much fun :-) I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!! Love the announcement. That is so exciting! And a boy- even better. Yay for boys!!
Congrats guys! Boys are a ton of fun! I'm so happy for you. Finnley will be such a great big sis! Love you guys a lot! It was so great to see you while you were here! Keepy us updated!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys! You look amazing! How did you just run a half marathon? If only I could do that when I am NOT pregnant! You look amazing! Congratulations!
I was wondering when #2 would make an appearance. So fun! I love having a girl and a boy! I am sure Finn will be a great big sister! You look fantastic and I wish we lived closer! Keep posting.
Congrats! That is so exciting! boys are so much fun! Ours is only 7 weeks old but he is so much fun! I love the way you announced it.
WOW Lindz! Congrats to you and Mitch. I hope everything is going well. love hil
NO WAY!!!! Congrats! How did you keep that a secret for so long? I'm impressed. Hey what's the scoop w/ you guys and South Pas? congrats!
Congrats! I'm so jealous being pregnant is the best! I can't wait to hear what his name will be!
CONGRATS Linds! That is so exciting. I cant believe you are announcing that you are pregnant and that its a boy. SO fun!
Congrats! Finnley will be such a cute big sister!
COngrats!! Thats so exciting. How fun to get a boy this time. Ryan and I are very happy for you. Love the Frys. (Holly and Ryan).
That is so exciting, Congratulations!! How fun to have a little boy in your family:) I am so happy for you guys!
Congrats Linds! That is so exciting for you guys! Way to go on the working out! Your baby is lucky to have such a healthy mama to grow in! I love to see little girls "mothering" their little brothers! Congrats Congrats!
Congratulations!! So did you already know you were pregnant when you said you couldn't run the wasatch back because you were "planning on getting pregnant?!" It must have been right around that time! So fun, we're so happy for you guys and hope you're loving California!
CONGRATS you guys!!! That is so exciting. I was wondering if you were because an earlier blog mentioned your stomach feeling weird. I am so excited for you guys. A little girl and boy has to be so much fun. Take care - you look great!!!
Wow, that's so awesome! Congratulations!
Congrats!!!!! Boys are so much fun! Finn is going to be such a great little sister. I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long. way to go!
Congratulations! We are excited for you. You will love having a little boy. There is a special place in a mother's heart for her little boy. If you haven't heard we're pregnant too. Due the end of July. Looks like there will be 3 very pregnant woman at Aspen Grove this summer! (including Malia) Congrats, again!
yay!!! that's so exciting! We are so happy for your family!
Congrats linds! I am so excited for you. If he looks anything like Finnley - he will be adorable. You are so tiny you don't even look pregnant.
I know, I know. I am like the last person to leave a comment on here but I just just kept forgetting. I wanted to send my congratulations and tell you guys how excited I am for you. He will be a heck of a cutie, you guys make beautiful babies!
Post a Comment