
I had fun running with some of my fellow Newport Mommies in the Southern California Half on Saturday. I have
loved getting to know these fun, hilarious girls on our long Saturday runs. (btw...I hope they don't end any time soon!) My training went down the toilet as soon as my plane touched down in Utah and all the snow put a damper on my long outdoor runs, but it was still a good time. Thanks Mitch and Finnley for coming and supporting me once again. You guys are the BEST!
6 comments:
Way to go Linds!!! I am glad you had a good run. I am a little jealous of your warmer weather...maybe me and tess should fly down!!!
how many of these things have you run?! i still want to run another... someday. way to go! awesome!
Good Job! I actually live about 2 minutes from the Woodbridge Center. I was going to run on Saturday with my friends, but my training went down the drain around the holidays! Maybe next time!? That would have been fun to see you!
Way to go Lindsay!
GOOD job Linds! I have to say I miss our long runs on Saturdays! Great job keeping it up.
Linsey :0)
Way to go!! thanks for the inspiration! I'm going to attempt one:)
Post a Comment