We left the snow and frigid temperatures, and returned to the warmth and sunshine of Southern California! It was 80 degrees and gorgeous so we decided to head to Laguna and spent the afternoon at a Thousand Steps Beach for some fun and relaxation. (Just what my weary 1/2 marathon legs needed was to walk down all those steps!) Finnley loved exploring the tide pools, especially when we found a starfish. She didn't even hesitate to walk right over to it and touch it. We are loving this beautiful weather, and are glad to be back in our flip-flops and t-shirts (although we miss hanging out with all of our wonderful family and friends.)
3 comments:
That picture of her bending down to touch the starfish is darling!! I love that beach, it's fun and private- the steps are KILLER though:)!!
So cute Linds! I LOVE those pictures of her on the beach. Nice work girl!! Hope everything is going well for you guys. I have to say that I am very jealous of the 80 degree weather!
I am so jealous of the 80 degree weather! At least the snow is melting right now and it is warming up. Looks like Cali is treating you well.
Post a Comment