I feel overwhelmed with all I need to document and record from the holidays, that I almost just want to put all my pictures on a CD, and call it good. I know I'll regret it if I don't blog and put it into our digital scrapbook, so I'll just take it one event at a time and see how far I get!
We had a fun time on the Polar Express with Mitch's family. We loved the Christmas Jokes (they were AWESOME!), the hot coco, the chocolate chip cookies, the caroling, reading The Polar Express, and of course watching the elves flirt with Damon! Way too funny. Finnley did okay when Santa came by, but wasn't about to let him hold her. She did fine with the elves though, and even sang a few carols with them at the front of the car (dad helped her out too). Carter wasn't thrilled by Santa either!



These elves truly had little crushes on Damon. They kept asking him to sing with them, dance with them, and they'd come and sit with him. If you can't tell, I'm laughing so hard in the back of this photo...this kind of stuff just totally embarrasses me! Damon was SUCH a good sport!
2 comments:
oh my girls both loved the polar express!!! It is such a fun night out!
what a fun idea!!! hope you had a great christmas.
Post a Comment