Friday, December 26, 2008

Hoyt Family Christmas Party...

We had another successful Hoyt Family party with yummy food, darling talents, good company, and unfortunately BYU's pathetic bowl game....yikes!? It is always so much fun to get together with the cousins on my mom's side (even though most of you were missing) and see how big everyones kids are getting and find out what everyone is up to. I couldn't get enough of my cousin Jared's little boy Jason...GORGEOUS! I just kept snapping pictures of him and his beautiful eyes. If only he and Finnley weren't related! :) We always have a big Mexican Dinner in remembrance of the days we all lived in Arizona and would go out to eat at Jordan's Mexican Food. It's kind of a weird tradition, but we all look forward to it. Then we have to have the pineapple/banana punch...that is definitely my favorite part, and a desert of German stolen.

Mitch and Finnley! I love this picture because you can see my grandma's cane in their tickling Finnley. Finnley has this special bond with my grandma Nonnie. She loves her, and will talk about her when she's not around! I really love it. My grandma Nonnie is such a fun, giving woman and a great example to me. Check out her and all her Christmas Spirit!

Classic picture...catching Finnley in the act! My parents have two HUGE drawers of candy. (Those of you who have been over know exactly what I'm talking about.) My mom pretty much keeps it stocked which means Finn has lots to pic from. She usually goes for the Reese's and will sit and unwrap them piece by piece leaving little gold flakes all over the kitchen. We need to get some child locks on those drawers STAT!Finn loves hanging out with her cousins. The three 2 year old girls can destroy a house in no time. They usually head down to the play room and pull EVERYTHING out. They are fun to watch though, and I'm so glad they have each other. The last picture is of Finnley "frosting a cookie". As you can see, I put a big glob on her cookie to get her started and she proceeded to eat the rest of the frosting out of the cup, and then ask me for more. I wonder where she gets that sweet tooth from? Gotta love her.

No comments: