Lindsey invited me for a
free day at the zoo (using her pass) and I was all in! I love freebies! It was a nice and sunny day too...I mean it got all the way up to 38 degrees! Ha Ha. It really wasn't bad. We bundled up the kids, and ourselves, and headed to the zoo with the other EIGHT people we saw there. It was great! Will and
Finnley just walked and roamed the zoo like it was their own little playground, and they could because there was NOBODY there! The animals really were more active - especially the cats and bears. Unfortunately, the elephants and rhinos weren't out....Darn!



I think the monkey's were
Finnley's favorites - either those or the cougars that were pacing back and forth along the fence. They both pooped out on the car ride home from all the exercise they got running and walking around the zoo. They are so much fun to watch. Thanks for the free fun day
Linds!
3 comments:
That was so much fun!! Let me know any day you wanna go.. i'm up for it!!
Looks to cold up there. Are you missing Newport Beach at all?? Probably the weather atleast. Looks like your having lots of fun and doing lots of fun things! Hey, good job too with your run last week...8 miles, awesome. I was in the hospital all week so no running for me. I did run 4 miles yesterday atleast though.
oh, looks like fun! Thanks for the invite- I don't think I got it in time. But, maybe I need to hit it up soon before it really gets too cold!
Post a Comment