Too Cute Finnley. I love that you can hear Dad laughing! So great to be with you and watch Finnley entertain us. Love to you all! Mom
that is hilarious! what is her little arm thing?!! she is so funny, and apparently she thinks so too!
ps- I was also laughing at whoever was laughing so hard in the background!
lol!!! Can you just wrap Finnley up in a box and send her to me. I am in desperate need of a few good laughs around here. You know the address.
ok, now that was funny and very very cute!
Your Dad's laugh is my favorite! And Finn has some pretty sweet moves, you're teaching her well ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too Cute Finnley. I love that you can hear Dad laughing! So great to be with you and watch Finnley entertain us. Love to you all! Mom
that is hilarious! what is her little arm thing?!! she is so funny, and apparently she thinks so too!
ps- I was also laughing at whoever was laughing so hard in the background!
lol!!! Can you just wrap Finnley up in a box and send her to me. I am in desperate need of a few good laughs around here. You know the address.
ok, now that was funny and very very cute!
Your Dad's laugh is my favorite! And Finn has some pretty sweet moves, you're teaching her well ;)
Post a Comment