
Mitch has Midterms this week, so it was the PERFECT opportunity for me to take a quick trip to Utah and see my newest nephew Hoyt. He is such a little angel, and I can't get enough of him. I steal him away from his mommy, daddy, grandparents, and even some of the little kids! I just can't help myself. He is a perfect little mix, but I think he is slightly more Amy.




Notice my cute necklace! My nephew Rye made it for me the day I got there. I love it! Thanks Rye! I kept telling him how much I've missed him, and he would just get shy and put his head down. Finally he told me that he missed me too. I
loved hearing that!

This is my NINE year old niece Layne. Can you believe how tall she is?? She
loves it too. She loves to come measure herself next to me and say "Lindsay, I'm almost as tall as you...I'm up to your nose!"
One day, she will tower over me and be a tall beauty. Until then...you are still shorter....HA!
Finnley loves baby Hoyt. She gives him kisses on his head and wants to hold him. I'm a little reluctant to let her though...I've seen how she handles her new baby, and its not very delicately.

Finnley is happy to be back around some cousins. She was a hyper disaster the first day we arrived. She didn't want to eat, or nap. She just couldn't get enough of her pals. I love this picture of her,
Saylor and
Jovie sipping their Capri Suns. By the way...Utah is beautiful and I LOVE FALL!
3 comments:
Very cute nephew! The new ones are just simply the best!
I love blogs that have the pictures big without having to click on them first, but all the other ones I've seen seem to be hosted somewhere else like flickr or shutterfly or something. Yours doesn't appear to be hosted anywhere else, is it? If not, how did you make them so big? Thanks in advance!
He is so sweet! Looks like you guys are having a ball in Cali. Too bad we aren't going to the same USC. We are at the USC of the south. We could use some company down here. Your little Finnley is so cute. Isn't this such a fun age.
Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun! We miss you guys! Next time you are in town youll have to stop by and see our new addition! He is growing fast!
Post a Comment